Dal Affter Dark - Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Dal After Dark funded event. Before applying, please ensure that your event meets the following guidelines:
- The event will be alcohol-and substance-free.
- The event will not promote alcohol consumption, cannabis, or substance use in any way.
- Must be open to all Dalhousie/King’s students.
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday at 11:59 pm (Atlantic Time) two weeks prior to the event date. Applications submitted after this deadline risk not being reviewed until the following week.
- All in-person events must follow the latest public health guidelines
The following application form has 5 sections:
- Event Type (virtual or in-person)
- Applicant Information
- Collaboration & Event Details
- Logistics (only applicable to in-person events)
Once you're finished with all 5 sections, click "Finish" to submit your application.