BIPOC Mentorship Program: Mentor application
Being a mentor provides an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise, increase networking, and self-reflection. To qualify as a mentor, you should be able to commit to the role and monthly communications with mentees. We are recruiting mentors who are faculty, administrators, industry experts, elders, and community members at large.
Role of mentors:
- Provide guidance on mentee’s professional development goals as identified for academic and professional endeavors
- Identify resources available for academic and professional success
- Share lived experiences as appropriate
- Expand your mentee’s network by connecting to others in the field
- Encourage continued reflection on mentorship program participation
Please submit the form below to be added to the mentor list.
* indicates required field
|3. ||Self-identification * (select all that apply)|
|5. ||What affiliation should we promote for your mentorship role? *|
|6. ||If you are a faculty member, what is your faculty (or specialty)?|
|7. ||If you are a faculty member, at which university do you hold an appointment?|
Tell us your areas of mentorship you have interest in supporting. Select all that apply:
|9. ||How would you prefer to communicate with your mentee? Select all that apply:|