Fill out this application if you want to take SEASIDE courses in summer 2020
IMPORTANT: Please submit only ONE complete application per student. If you want to make changes later, please email the details to email@example.com and we will update your application. Additional applications and incomplete applications will be deleted.
Before you begin you will need:
- A list of the courses you are interested in taking (please check pre-requisites listed in the Dal Calendar).
- A copy of your university transcripts so that you can indicate your grades in particular courses.
By submitting this application you acknowledge that you are aware of the following:
- The schedule for a SEASIDE course is intense. It is NOT possible to take another course or to work any hours at a job during the time you are taking a SEASIDE course. Absolutely NO accommodations will be made for students taking other courses or working during course dates or other time commitments outside of class.
- For everyone's safety, alcohol and recreational drugs are NOT allowed on any SEASIDE field trips, including off-campus overnight trips.
- All SEASIDE courses involve field work. As a certain danger is inherent in any field work, it is essential to remain alert, heed instructors' words of caution, and act in a responsible manner with respect to yourself and other class participants. It is the student's responsibility to come to all field trips well-rested and prepared, and to wear appropriate clothing and footwear, as advised by instructors, for their comfort and safety. If you are not sure if you are physically prepared for a particular course, please consult with the course instructor.